We can box up your bicycle if you want to keep it safe during a move. We can also ship it for you around the world. Our boxing service starts at $80. Visit the store or send us a message for more info.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you deliver or pick up bicycles.Ben's Bikes SequimYes. We charge $10 each way. We deliver / pick up between Agnew and Gardiner
Do you have gift certificates ?Ben's Bikes SequimWe do ! You can get a gift certificate for any amount.
Do you have payment plans ?Ben's Bikes SequimThe store doesn't have a payment plan, but you can pay with Paypal credit. With PayPal CREDIT and you can enjoy the bike of your dreams while delaying paying for up to 6 months with NO payments and NO interest on approved credit. Learn how it works and apply for credit at www.paypal.com/credit
Do you ship bicycles ?Ben's Bikes SequimYes we do !
How do I measure my X-seam ?Ben's Bikes SequimThe perfect recumbent starts by measuring which bike best fits your body and needs. The following information is provided to help guide on measuring your X-Seam. Supplies Needed: You will need a tape measure and a board that is approximately 30″ to 48” long (an ironing board will work).
- Place one end of the board on the floor, then put the entire board flush against any wall.
- Pull the bottom of the board 14 to 16” out away from the wall. This should simulate a comfortable reclined position similar to what you would have when driving a car.
- Pull your butt tightly against the bottom of the board (by holding the board steady in its position with your hands, while gently scooting your butt against the board).
- Extend your legs straight out (no bending of the knees), and point your toes straight up towards the ceiling. (It will be necessary to remove your shoes for this step.)
- Now take the measurement from the base of the reclined board to the bottom of your shoeless heel.
How do I reach the trail from your store ?Ben's Bikes Sequim
Our store is located 3 minutes south of the trail. See map for more info.