We can box up your bicycle if you want to keep it safe during a move. We can also ship it for you around the world. Our boxing service starts at $80. Visit the store or send us a message for more info.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you deliver or pick up bicycles.Ben's Bikes SequimYes. We charge $10 each way. We deliver / pick up between Agnew and Gardiner
Do you have gift certificates ?Ben's Bikes SequimWe do ! You can get a gift certificate for any amount.
Do you have payment plans ?Ben's Bikes SequimThe store doesn't have a payment plan, but you can pay with Paypal credit. With PayPal CREDIT and you can enjoy the bike of your dreams while delaying paying for up to 6 months with NO payments and NO interest on approved credit. Learn how it works and apply for credit at www.paypal.com/credit
Do you ship bicycles ?Ben's Bikes SequimYes we do !
How do I measure my X-seam ?Ben's Bikes SequimThe perfect recumbent starts by measuring which bike best fits your body and needs. The following information is provided to help guide on measuring your X-Seam. Supplies Needed: You will need a tape measure and a board that is approximately 30″ to 48” long (an ironing board will work).
- Place one end of the board on the floor, then put the entire board flush against any wall.
- Pull the bottom of the board 14 to 16” out away from the wall. This should simulate a comfortable reclined position similar to what you would have when driving a car.
- Pull your butt tightly against the bottom of the board (by holding the board steady in its position with your hands, while gently scooting your butt against the board).
- Extend your legs straight out (no bending of the knees), and point your toes straight up towards the ceiling. (It will be necessary to remove your shoes for this step.)
- Now take the measurement from the base of the reclined board to the bottom of your shoeless heel.
How do I reach the trail from your store ?Ben's Bikes Sequim
Our store is located 3 minutes south of the trail. See map for more info.
RAILROAD BRIDGE IS CLOSED. You can't cross the bridge. Detour can be found here. Detour will follow Old Olympic Highway (shoulder riding) and is 6 miles long.