We can box up your bicycle if you want to keep it safe during a move. We can also ship it for you around the world. Our boxing service starts at $80. Visit the store or send us a message for more info.
How do I measure my X-seam ?Ben's Bikes SequimThe perfect recumbent starts by measuring which bike best fits your body and needs. The following information is provided to help guide on measuring your X-Seam. Supplies Needed: You will need a tape measure and a board that is approximately 30″ to 48” long (an ironing board will work).
- Place one end of the board on the floor, then put the entire board flush against any wall.
- Pull the bottom of the board 14 to 16” out away from the wall. This should simulate a comfortable reclined position similar to what you would have when driving a car.
- Pull your butt tightly against the bottom of the board (by holding the board steady in its position with your hands, while gently scooting your butt against the board).
- Extend your legs straight out (no bending of the knees), and point your toes straight up towards the ceiling. (It will be necessary to remove your shoes for this step.)
- Now take the measurement from the base of the reclined board to the bottom of your shoeless heel.