Saris Bones 3
Over 1 Million Sold
When the Bones rack made its debut in the 1990’s, it started a trunk rack revolution. Its iconic design won the world over, and twenty plus years later – the Bones rack has sold well over 1 million. Crafted by famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and built with materials from America’s heartland, the Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design and durability.
- Questions ?
- Carries 3 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.